Do you dream of a beautiful, orderly, and calm space, but struggle to make it a reality?
One of my biggest delights is helping people let go of energetically draining things and create clear spaces which inspire and support the light you are created to BE.
Clearing, organizing, and interior design are like breathing for me. Together we can transform your space from a source of unease into a space of beauty, inspiration, and support so you can shine brightly. You will be amazed at how much we can accomplish together in just a few hours!
Packages start at $375.
Click HERE to schedule your complimentary 15 minute consultation.
Working with me would be helpful if you are:
- overwhelmed by how much stuff is in your space.
- frustrated by attempts to declutter on your own.
- paralyzed by second-guessing your choices.
- willing to take action around changing your physical space.
- wanting guidance and support rather than someone to just come in and do it for you.
- ready and committed to invite (more) beauty, clarity, and peace into your life.
- ready to let go of things that are weighing you down.
- struggling with the motivation to start the process of decluttering or organizing.
Why am I a competent guide?
- I am compassionate, intuitive, and LOVE creating beautiful, inspiring spaces.
- I have respect and love for tangible items and believe they have their own destiny and purpose.
- We teach best what we need most.
- I thrive in this process.
- I understand that learning to listen to and take care of ourselves is a journey of self-awareness and growth.
- It is easy for me to customize based on situation and personality.
- I have read and practiced clearing in my own home and have been helping friends and family do this for as long as I can remember.
- I have no judgement about what people should be clearing or keeping or how their space should be. This gives me the freedom to support you in creating the best expression of YOU.
- What matters to me is your heart.
- I would be honored to help you create a space that nurtures and inspires you.
- As someone who has practiced clearing for decades, I can provide loads of suggestions, tips, and resources where needed.
- I need to do consistent clean outs because stuff is continually building up around me.
- I am on a constant search for ways to support my need for decluttering and streamlining so I can pass this passion and learning onto you.
Why is this type of coaching helpful?
Our deepest desire is for connection. I believe we are not meant to do important work like this alone. But not just anyone is well-suited to help in this area because it is fraught with emotion and deep-seeded stories. I think it is safe to say that most people will project their own issues onto your stuff and onto your process, which only serves to muddle the process further. It is very difficult to identify stories and energy of things when we are by ourselves and overwhelmed by the mass of noise around us. Most of us have tried to tune out all the noise just to plow through each day. When we try to clear things on our own we are often paralyzed by the emotions, fears, and second guess our gut instincts. I act as a grounding agent– neutral and supportive. I listen to and observe how you react to the items in your space. I listed to the words you use when you describe them and reflect that back so you can see your space with fresh eyes, so you have permission and support to trust your own intuition. I believe you have the resources you need within you– often we just need someone to help hold the space in order for you to access and trust these internal resources.
You will be able to make months and years worth of decisions in just hours of working with me and feel refreshed, inspired, and empowered. A new surge of energy and access to FLOW.
Everything is quivering with energy. Every item in our space either drains or gives you sips of energy. Items are attached with memories, stories, messages, beliefs, and emotions. Physical things can inspire and help you move forward. They can also tug at you and keep you stuck in past stories of grief, guilt, sadness, frustration. Clearing is vital for life to stay vibrant and active; for spiritual growth, for making space for new opportunities, relationships, and awareness. I believe that at our core we are light. We are created with gifts that are uniquely ours to share to bless the world. When we are surrounded by micro energy waves that accumulate into deafening noise, we are just existing instead of shining and thriving.
In my own life it is NOT about having next to nothing. It is about being super intentional about what messages and energy I allow into my space.
If you have or can imagine having children, would you allow your little one to be inundated with things shouting messages like, “You should have done this; you should be a different way; your body should be a different size or shape; remember this difficult time? Remember this person who didn’t love or respect you?” Personally, I would do everything I could to make sure that every message my child received was that she is loved just as she is, that he is enough, that their future is bright.
You deserve to be surrounded by messages of love and support. Cultivating a beautiful life is a righteous and worthy ambition– one that I take immense joy in guiding my clients through.
IN A NUTSHELL:
Move OUT: clutter, stress, the overwhelming
Move IN: beauty, peace, clarity
Reviews: COMING SOON! Get in touch if you would like to volunteer for a clearing session with me this fall! I have been the worst at taking the BEFORE photos so I need to create some pronto!